How to make a map using Google Earth as a base map.
Step tops are made:
1. Open google earth and find the location that will be done
2. After the image search google earth appears, select the menu line for
make digitized maps, digitized maps created in accordance image
which is on google earth, when using the line points
not until the beginning of line digitization met with the finish line
digitization, because when the meeting will be shaped
3. When the digitization is complete save the file in line
*. kmz file format.
4. When data files are stored, to get the map
with base map from google earth, open the global software
mapper *. kmz file and open it.
5. By using the global software mapper almost all
formats can be convert by using global mapper.
6. When the data files *. kmz been opened then just select the data
The want converted in the format desired by
select files convert to vector.